Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
2. Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
(a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
(b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
4. Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We will always treat your personal information confidential and comply with UK Data Protection Laws.
- In using our website you are required to provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, billing and delivery addresses, debit, credit or other payment information. This may be the case whether registering as a user or checking out as a guest on the site.
- In order to improve our service to you and your shopping experience when using our website, we may also collect information such as your URL, IP address, domain type (e.g .co.uk and .com), where in the world your computer is located, how long you spend on our website and what you are searching at the time of your visit.
Any personal information we collect is provided by you and we use it for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders
- Improving our online services and your experience of our website
- Improving our website
- To ask you to review our products
- Statistical analysis to help support our marketing activities
- Provide you with relevant web content, special offers, news and advertisements
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
In using our website you agree that we may use your email address to send you exclusive offers, news and general information about our brand and products, as well as requests to review our products and provide overall opinion of our brand. If you do not wish to receive these emails, then you are able to unsubscribe at any time either by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of any email you receive. Alternatively you can email us email@example.com or by telephone on 1-844-620-3492.
Tints of Nature is part of Herb UK (Holdings) Ltd. Your personal information may be disclosed to other businesses within the Herb UK Group of companies. Tints of Nature require all affiliated businesses to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation. We will not share any of the personal information with third parties companies outside of our business.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information if we are requested to by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities.
6. Entire agreement
7. Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Our contact details
Tints of Nature
6 Perry Drive Foxboro, MA 0203
Tel: 1800 666 2225
Fax: 508 543 5974
VAT No. TA243E04753981
Please note that calls to Tints of Nature may be monitored or recorded for quality, verification and training purposes